California Compliant Radian Model 1 Rifle
THE RADIAN RIFLE
ROLLOVER TRIANGLES BELOW TO LEARN WHY "THE RADIAN IS THE MOST ACCURATE RIFLE ON THE PLANET"
About the California Compliant Radian Model 1 Rifle
These products are built to order and may require a shipping lead time of up to 6-9 months.
The design philosophy behind the Radian Model 1 is simple: use the highest quality raw materials, most precise CNC machining equipment, and best components available to create a weapon that seamlessly blends form and function. Beyond quality and aesthetics, the Model 1 features the patented A-DAC™ system which provides fully ambidextrous controls allowing the user to lock the bolt back using the magazine release button, adding much-needed utility for both left and right handed shooters. Every Model 1 is assembled by hand, one at a time, by a trained gunsmith who inspects, test fires, and cleans the weapon to personally guarantee it meets the most rigid quality standards. No detail has gone overlooked, which is why the Model 1, like every Radian product, is guaranteed for life.
- California Compliant Shark-Fin Pistol Grip
- Non-adjustable Magpul CTR, STR, or SL Buttstock
- Muzzle brake/compensator
- Designed & Manufactured in the USA
- Upper Receiver, Lower Receiver, and Hand Guard Cerakoted together for perfect color match
- Weight: 6.0 - 8.0 lbs Depending on Configuration
Upper Receiver Specifications
- Sub-MOA Accuracy Guarantee w/ Black Hills Match Grade Ammunition
- Billet Machined 7075-T6 Upper Receiver w/ M4 Feed Ramps
- Proprietary Extended Aluminum Hand Guard w/ Magpul M-LOK® Modular Mounting System and Integrated Upper/Hand Guard Stainless Steel Anti-Rotation Pin
- Match Grade 416R Stainless Steel Barrel w/ Polished Crown and Feed Ramps, Chambered in .223 Wylde/5.56 NATO or 300 BLK, Threaded ½ x 28 (.223) or 5/8 x 24 (300 BLK)
- Enhanced Black Nitride M16 Bolt Carrier Group
- Lightweight Forward Assist
- Radian Raptor-SD™ Suppressor-Optimized Ambidextrous Charging Handle
- Direct Impingement Gas System
- 14.5” & 16" 5.56: Mid-Length
- 17.5” 5.56: Intermediate-Length
- SilencerCo® ASR™ Compensator or Dead Air Compensator
Lower Receiver Specifications
- Billet Machined 7075-T6 Lower Receiver w/ Integral Trigger Guard and Flared Magazine Well
- A-DAC™ Ambidextrous Dual-Action Control Right Side Bolt Hold Open Feature
- Ambidextrous Right & Left Side Magazine and Bolt Release Buttons
- Radian Talon™ Modular Ambidextrous 45°/90° Safety Selector
- Radian Vertex™ Trigger
- 6-Position Milspec Receiver Extension w/ QD End Plate and a H2 Carbine Buffer
- Shark-Fin Pistol Grip Pistol Grip and Pinned Magpul Stock, USGI 10 Round Magazine
Per Federal Law rifles need to transfer through licensed FFL dealers, additionally per California State law California Compliant rifles will need to transfer through a CA DOJ Registered California Firearm Dealer. It is the customer’s responsibility to contact the dealer and make them aware of the incoming order.
This product requires an FFL to purchase. At checkout you will be required to select a dealer located near you to ship it to. This FFL item requires completion of an ATF Form 4473 and a successful background check completed by an FFL dealer. Please have your preferred dealer email their FFL to [email protected] and reference your name and order number so we may assign the FFL to the proper order. If this information is not submitted, shipping your order will be delayed. If you have non-FFL products in your cart during checkout, they will be shipped separately to an address of your choosing.